PENGARUH IKLIM ORGANISASI DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA ALPHA HOTEL PEKANBARU

Putri Sundari, Suryalena "

Abstract


This research was conducted by Alpha Hotel Pekanbaru located in the street of Imam Munandar (Harapan Raya), Simpang Sudirman No.17, 28282Pekanbaru. This study aims to determine the effect of organizational climate and organizational commitment on employee performance at Alpha Hotel pekanbaru.

In this study the method used was quantitative descriptive with the SPSS program ver. 17 for Windows. The population in this study were all employees at the Alpha Hotel Pekanbaru, which numbered 66 employees. The sample in this study was taken using a sensus method which is 66 employees. Methods of data collection using questionnaires (questionnaire) and free interviews. Hypothesis testing uses multiple linear analysis methods with the results of research namely Y = 3,646a + 0,404X1 + 1,313X2

The research that has been done shows the results that respondents respond to organizational climate, organizational commitment in good category. While for the t test that has been done shows that the organizational climate variable and organizational commitment partially have a significant effect on employee performance. And the results of the F test show that simultaneously the organizational climate and organizational commitment. And for the calculation of the coefficient of determination (R2) obtained by the value of R Square of 0.842, on employee performance. This shows that the development of organizational climate and organizational commitment has an effect of 84.2% on employee performance, while the remaining 15.8% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Keywords: Organizational Climate, Organizational Commitment, Employee Performance


Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.