PENGARUH KEBERAGAMAN PRODUK DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN (Studi Pada Mandiri Mart KUD Karya Bersama Kecamatan Batang Cenaku Kabupaten Indragiri Hulu)

Siti Jumrotun, Meyzi Harianto

Abstract


This research was conducted at Mandiri Mart KUD Karya Bersama, located in Kerubung Jaya Village, Batang Cenaku District, Indragiri Hulu Regency. The problem in this study is the decrease in the level of sales and the failure to achieve the target for the past two years, this is allegedly due to problems in purchasing decisions. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of product diversity and service quality on consumer purchasing decisions at Mandiri Mart KUD Karya Bersama. In this study the method used was quantitative descriptive with the SPSS program. The sample of this study was 100 people from a population of 67,655 obtained from the calculation of Slovin formula. Data obtained from the results of the questionnaire were then processed to then be tested through the SPSS 20. The testing of multiple linear regression analysis from this study was    Y = 4.113 + 0.537 X1 + 0.175X2. The research that has been done shows the results that respondents' responses to product diversity and service quality are in a good category while those with consumer purchasing decisions are in the category quite agree. While the t test that has been done shows that the variable product diversity and service quality partially have a significant effect on consumer purchasing decisions. The results of the F test show that simultaneously variable product diversity and service quality have a significant effect on consumer purchasing decisions. While the calculation of the coefficient of determination (R2) obtained a value of 0.495. This shows that product diversity and service quality have an effect of 49.5% on consumer purchasing decisions on Mandiri Mart KUD Karya Bersama, while the remaining 50.5% is influenced by other variables not included in this study.

 

Keywords: Product Diversity, Service Quality, Consumer Purchase Decision



Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.